Welcome to Newgent Property Management, a New York City residential and commercial real estate and property management services company. Our only goal is to help you simplify ownership.
We were founded by Abdullah Fersen, a real estate aficionado, with the idea that there is hidden profit within every property, and that each building is unique – with a “voice” demanding attention. The trick is knowing how to listen.
Providing property management services to luxury condominiums, cooperatives (coops), homeowner associations, individual property owners, multi-family properties, rent-controlled buildings, and commercial properties, we embrace the details that make living and working within our properties an exclusive experience.
With a portfolio stretching from Lower Manhattan to the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens, your property is in good hands with Newgent. Our clients typically see a 50% to 200% improvement in their cash reserves, our residents are happy, and our expertise includes:
- Property Management
- Residential Relations
- Financial Management (Rent, Association Fee Collection, Bill Pay, AP/AR)
- Preventative Maintenance & Physical Upkeep
- Capital Improvement Management (Façade Inspections, Local Law 11)
- HPD, DOB and ECB City Agency Mitigation
- Code Violation Correction
- On-Demand Property Management Reporting